Before we get on to learning how to NETGEAR Router login, let’s take a look at what NERGEAR has brought to the technological market. Pioneering in manufacturing the world’s fastest wireless routers, NETGEAR has not only established a benchmark but has been constantly been evolving their products and services (modem and wireless routers) to enable businesses and home users to achieve excellence in terms of strong connections. Ever since the advent of smart phones and other smart gadgets, the need to have strong and reliable Wi-Fi connections has become pivotal. Multiple users in a single home are in need of the best products and services and at NETGEAR, we understand that. To fulfill all your needs, NETGEAR guarantees innovative products in the most affordable prices.
If you have recently purchased one, you may want to know,“What is the NETGEAR router login IP address?”to set it up. Many a times, it is not the new user who is faced with this question.Users who wish to reset their settings to default may also be required to enter their NETGEAR router loginIP address. In this blog post, we will talk about how one can know their router’s IP address set by the manufacturers.
In general, when you invest in a new NETGEAR router, it comes with a default access page to login. However, if for some reason you are unable to reach the login page, you may want to try some alternative methods to access it.
Here’s how you can extract the IP address of your router on different operating systems.
ExtractingNetgear Router Login IP in Windows
- Click on the Start menu and select the Command You can also open the Command Prompt window by pressing Windows + R. Once there, type cmd in the blank space.
- Another screen will pop up. Now, type ipconfig in the blank space and press Enter.
- You will be able to see a list of labels on the screen, each with a set of numerical values assigned. Look for the numbers written in front of the “Default Gateway” label.
- This will be your IP address to access your router’s login page.
ExtractingNetgear Router Login IP in MAC
- Start by opening the Terminal and enter ifconfig |grepinet in the blank space.
- This will land you on a screen with a series of different codes.
- Look for the IP Addresscode next to the broadcasted name and use it to access the login page in MAC.
Extracting Netgear Router Login IP in iOS?
- Move to your Wi-Fi section on your iOS device.
- Ensure that your router is turned on as you do so.
- Once you are able to view the network on your iOS device, click on the “i” button next to the broadcasted name. This will open up a new screen with multiple options, one of them being the IP Address for the NETGEAR router.